And you probably also know how addictive and viral these little questionnaires are.
Well, good news: you can create a BuzzFeed quiz too, with Qzzr.
This nice platform allows you to:
- Create different kinds of quizzes: graded, checklist, and outcome.
- Add images to your quiz and customize it to fit with your website’s look.
- Translate it into many languages.
- Embed your quiz in any website or share it on social media with a simple link.
Here are some examples of quizzes created with Qzzr:
- KSL.com — Can you pass the US citizenship test?
- SideshowToy.com — Which Star Wars bounty hunter are you?
- Kissmetrics.com — Which tech entrepreneur are you?
Depending on your needs, you can start using Qzzr for free or choose the Pro or Enterprise plans.