If you are looking to engage your audience, we may have just what you need: a GeoGuessr Challenge.
What a GeoGuessr Challenge is
The principle is simple (rhyme not intended):
- GeoGuessr will randomly pull Google Street views and ask players to place a pin on Google Map where they think they “are”.
- The closer their guess is to the actual place, the more poinst they get.
- After five rounds, the player with the most points wins.
Why a GeoGuessr Challenge is great to engage your audience
A GeoGuessr Challenge is fun, interactive and competitive.
You can create one in a couple of minutes (see below).
And it’s the perfect oppotunity to offer a prize — one of your products for instance — to the winner.
Plus, a couple of well-known brands have already partnered up with GeoGuessr:
How to organize a GeoGuessr Challenge
To launch a challenge, all you need to do is:
- Go to GeoGuessr.com and create an account.
- Select Challenge Mode.
- Setup a round time limit (optional).
- Copy and share the challenge URL on your social media accounts.
For more information, or if you want to partner with GeoGuessr, you can shoot an email at email@example.com.