As a public company, Twitter has to publish their quarterly results, and according to Twitter Q1 2017 earnings report, the company is getting better (financially) and bets on positive revenue growth on the long term.
- The number of Monthly Active Users (MAUs) is growing.
- So is the number of Daily Active Users (DAUs).
- While revenue is slightly decreasing compared to Q4 2016, it still beats expectations…
- And Twitter is now losing significantly less money.
- Resulting in the highest adjusted EBITDA to date (relatively to revenue).
What’s in it for Social Media Managers: Twitter Q1 2017 Earnings Report shows a clear improvement in Twitter’s financial health, which is a very positive signal sent to investors, and therefore a positive signal for all users, brands and individuals alike, that the platform is here to stay.