Last week, Twitter announced and started rolling out a major UI update and here is everything you need to know about this new Twitter redesign:
- Rounded profile pictures replace the previous square images with rounded corners.
- Icons have been updated, in particular the Reply icon, that is now in the shape of a comment bubble rather than a curved arrow.
- A new, more consistent font and bolder headlines “make it easier to focus on what’s happening.”
- The lateral menu from the Android app is now also available in the iOS app.
- Engagement counts now get updated live in mobile apps.
Of course, our team at Loomly is working on updating our platform to reflect these changes in your post previews.
Bonus 1: you can see what users think of the latest Twitter redesign here, on Twitter of course.
Bonus 2: if you really do not want to switch to the new Twitter redesign, there is a Chrome extension for you!