Today, we are extremely happy to share with you a brand-new feature we have been working on for months: Advanced Analytics.
Advanced Analytics In A Nutshell
Your new Advanced Analytics system is packed with features, and if you asked us to only pick the main ones, here is what our selection would look like:
- Loom.ly click counts, sources & locations
- Account-level statistics, such as your total number of Page Likes on Facebook and Followers on Instagram
- New post metrics, including Reach, Impressions & Engagement Rate
- Date filtering & period comparison:
- Analytics data for all your posts, not only your posts published via Loomly.
To unlock Advanced Analytics, you will need to have at least 5 published posts in your calendars and then enable Advanced Analytics from the Advanced Analytics view for each of your calendars:
Advanced Analytics are already available to all Loomly subscribers of the Pro Plan, Small Team Plan, Medium Team Plan & Large Team Plan.
Also Introducing Basic Analytics…
So, what happens if you do not enable Advanced Analytics?
Well, we got you covered with Basic Analytics!
What are Basic Analytics you ask?
Basic Analytics are basically — pun intended — the Analytics you were used to in Loomly until now, except they just moved from your previous Post Analytics View to each individual Post View:
Basic Analytics are already available to all Loomly users.
… And A New Pricing!
We also heard your feedback and suggestion regarding our former pricing and we came up with a new plan segmentation, giving you even more bang for your buck:
- If you sign up for a Loomly account after January 16, 2018: the above pricing will be available for you by default.
- If you are enjoying our former pricing model: you can either keep enjoying your current plan or reach out to us at email@example.com to transition into one of the new plans introduced above.
- If you are enjoying a grandfathered calendar-based plan: you can either keep enjoying your current plan or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transition into one of the new plans introduced above. Note that you will need to transition to gain access to Advanced Analytics.
In any case, and as always, we want to thank you all immensely for sharing your feedback & suggestions with our team and guiding us in the development of Loomly on a daily basis.
You are simply the finest community of users we could ever dream of and we are incredibly grateful to get up every morning to build Loomly for you.
Last but not least, a special thanks goes to Ben, our Lead Software Engineer on this project, who has done a remarkable job building this entire new Advanced Analytics system from the ground up.
Have a fantastic day,
The Loomly Team.