Twitter recently introduced three new ways to embed Twitter timelines.
While two of these solutions — factory functions and the oEmbed API — may be reserved for developers, Twitter Publish does not require any coding skills.
All you need to do is:
- Choose what you would like to embed: a collection, a tweet, a profile, a list or a likes timeline.
- Enter the URL of the chosen element.
- Set some customisation options (depending on what element you selected in the first step).
- Copy the code generated by Twitter Publish.
- Paste it wherever you want it to appear on your website.
Below is an example of Loomly’s Twitter timeline embedded inside this very blog post:
Feel free to follow us on Twitter: we share a lot of love and tons of kitten pictures there.