While Instagram is the realm of digitally-magnified photos, a surprising trend has recently taken the visual network by storm: ugly Instagram pictures!
Yes, you read that correctly: it looks like hideous is the new sexy.
- Mattresses of Melbourne: a place for the discarded pre-loved Mattresses of Melbourne.
- Park_Benches by Josh Ridge: Need a break? Take a seat! This park bench series is a hobby of mine and all benches are geotagged for your convenience. Where do you like to sit?
- Shitgardens: A celebration not a condemnation.
- Theaustralianugliness: Maybe ugly, maybe not? Continuing Robin Boyd’s conversation about the character of Australia’s built environment.
- Inner_northern_delights by Liz Jones: Melbourne’s inner north is a melting pot of retro kitsch, urban goodness. Snapshots of the delightful and the not so delightful from our fave suburbs.
- Uglymelbournehouses by Franck Lloyd Wrong: making carefully considered analysis of houses that may or may not be ugly… depending on who you ask… since 1976.
Whether you are going through a boring day or just want to unwind, you WILL have a good time browsing these ugly Instagram accounts.